How do you think the people in your family would describe your leadership in the following?
• a time of crisis: They would say that I am a mess in times of crisis. I could improve on my responses to times of anxiety.
• a time of failure: I think that they would agree that I bounce back well. I do not make a habit of spending too much time dwelling on disappointment and personal failures.
• a time of victory: I also think that they would agree that I handle such times with attempted healthy enthusiasm.
• a time of plenty: During these times they would say that I worry a bit over the inevitable coming times of “lack”.
• a time of want: They would say that I am goal focused during these times.
Do you like what you would hear? If not, why?
Goals of a Christian Leader The goals of a Christian Leader are: 1) To...
Ministerial Decision Disconnects Ordained Minister's Online Guide to Pastor...
The Original Creator (Genesis 1:2). By Michael Mooney for National...