Profile Photo

WASHINGTON

• Public Group
  • 3 days, 11 hours ago

Members

TRUE REVIVAL IS ALWAYS ONLY 2 FEET AWAY !

Dashboard Forums Washington TRUE REVIVAL IS ALWAYS ONLY 2 FEET AWAY !

• Author
    Rodger Niemeier, NACM Executive Elder
    Keymaster
    • *State: WA
    • *City: Federal Way
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Minister of Administration

TRUE REVIVAL, not a man-generated one with a week of guest preachers, but a REAL REVIVAL started by the Holy Spirit through God’s People that actually quickens Christians into giving bold witness and sinners are affected and turned towards Christ and Salvation – that kind of REVIVAL that becomes a movement of the Spirit of God – IS ONLY ABOUT  20 to 24 inches away from Christians at all times!!

That’s the distance between our knee caps when standing, and our knees on the floor in true humble repentance of our laziness towards God, in having either no real continuous, deep experiential prayer life in our personal relationship with Christ and the Father, or a very brief, casual one.  Prayer – real experiential, give-and-take conversational prayer, is what our Heavenly Father saved us for!  He didn’t save us just to be “saved”, as a tag: Jesus died to remove the Veil, to take away the sin issue that separates all human beings from our Father, so that we could experience, even now in this earthly life, a real spiritual merger and union with God Himself, His Holy Spirit indwelling us at the core of our being, SO THAT WE CAN CARRY ON AN ONGOING COMMUNION – “communicative spiritual union” – WITH HIM!  HE SAVED US SO WE CAN HAVE SUCH A COMMUNICATIVE, DIALOG PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!

Is this YOUR and MY present experience?  That’s the question we have to honestly ask ourselves in this day and time.

YOU CAN’T GIVE WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE – that saying keeps haunting me!  Our CALLING, or DAILY GOAL, is to impart the Living Christ to a dying, sin-sick world of lost sinners – right!?  But we can’t give what we don’t have, in we’re more operating more out of lifeless routine without a true, active spiritual union AND communion, in a truly maintained ONENESS with Jesus – and so truly being LED BY THE SPIRIT through our days.

I used to have, in my younger more zealous days (which sometimes were more DOING FOR Jesus, than DOING IN Jesus), a wood panel, painted white, tied to the back of my Ford Pinto mustard colored, fake wood-paneled wagon:  “GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST – HE CAN DO MORE WITH IT THAN YOU CAN!”   In my room in that live-in Christian street church and center, I had this bumper sticker stuck on my window to see every day:  “DOES GOD USE YOU, or DO YOU USE GOD”.  This is the distinction of such great importance by which we need to examine our hearts and our status of our relationship with Christ – daily!

KNEELING IN CONTRITION & HUMILITY BEFORE THE LORD IN REAL, HONEST & OPEN HEART PRAYER about how we REALLY ARE in our walk with the Lord is THE KEY to bringing, Him bringing, true REVIVAL.  WHY?  Because REVIVAL ALWAYS BEGINS WITH THE HOUSE OF GOD – God’s People!  REVIVAL IS NOT ABOUT SINNERS CHANGING & STOPPING THEIR SINNING!!  That is a likely result of true revival – but REVIVAL is when Christians who truly are born again and know their God, RETURN from their drift from that close, knowing walk with Him!  And when the CHURCH IS TRULY REVIVED, THEN, and ONLY THEN, is there hope to impact sinners and communities and even Nations … to change and turn from their sinfulness and realize there is a God Who loves them.

TO THE KNEES!    Let’s hear God’s Voice in these days of increasing disasters, pandemic diseases, “liberal progressive” agendas to erase morality and impose humanistic, destructive ideas, and dismissal of there being a living God – and LET US OURSELVES TRULY BE THE EXIGENT (“can’t be ignored”) EVIDENCE THAT GOD IS REAL, AND THAT JESUS IS STILL ALIVE AS THE ONE SAVIOR RISEN FROM THE DEAD WHO LOVES EVERYONE & WANTS THEM TO BE SAVED FROM THEIR EMPTY, SINFUL LIVES!

We can’t be responsible for others and their choices: but we ARE responsible, and will be held accountable, for our choices – especially that of truly surrendering ourselves completely to the will, presence and power of the Spirit Who indwells, truly being “led by the Spirit”, for which we were saved. 

LET’S BE PRAYING FOR ONE ANOTHER TOWARDS THIS END!  (Please pray for me!!)

“For it is those who are truly LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, who are the true sons and daughters of God” .

(Romans 8:14)

Mark Graves
    • *City: Grand Coulee
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Biker Minister

Thank you.

Dale E Summers
    • *City: Tacoma
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Pastor

I have found that being locked down gives me time to do just that pray and seek Jesus.

I am having more and more wonderful experiences with Him.

Going to the cross by faith for a fresh drop of the blood of Jesus.

Inu Young
    Participant
    • *State: Washington
    • *City: SeaTac
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Evangelist

Amen to that truth brother; Those who are led by the spirit of God are truly the sons and daughters of God. I always go to that secret place to fellowship with the Lord throughout the day because it gives me peace and joy to have continuing communication with the Holy spirit. Praise be to God Almighty,

Keymaster

Wonderful, Dale!  Hope your ministry in Tacoma is going well and blessed with MUCH fruit!

Keymaster

Amen, Brother Inu.  Hey – good to SEE you (your photo)!  : )

Hope you and yours are doing well, healthy and encouraged in the Lord.  Looking forward to getting together after this current omicron surge dissipates in a couple or so weeks.  God continue to bless you richly in Christ!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.