Members

State meeting

FAQ Forums Massachusetts State meeting

6 voices
17 replies
  • Author
      Charles Mosher, Elder MA

Greeting to our Massachusetts group.
      I am sorry that I have not been on recently, I have been trying to finish publishing my new book. It is a book for the bi-vocational pastor called “The Tentmaker”
      But getting back to a state meeting; I know that the Covid-19 has caused many meetings to either be cancelled or delayed. I was wondering if you could as a group do a virtual meeting on Zoom or some other platform, some Saturday Morning and plan an event?
      There are 18 members of our state. Let us set a day soon for a meeting on Zoom? I would like to first hear from our members on this site so that I can get a feed back of ideas for ya all.
      I know that I have been kind of waiting to see how this was going to pan out, but it seems to be increasing more so in the eastern part of Mass, but out here in the Berkshires, we are not too bad. We are having church as normal every Sunday and I am preaching on my church Facebook page. But I know there are some area that have been hit hard. So that is the idea of the virtual zoom meeting. Please write back and let me know if this will be a possibility for you!
      In the mean time, We need to pray for one another and know how we can assist in whatever way to pray for you all.
      Blessings to all
      Chuck Mosher Elder Massachusetts
      Pastor Hancock Baptist Church
      Hancock Mass.

Michael Burns
      Participant

Sounds like a great Idea. Zoom Zoom!

Charles Mosher, Elder MA

Bro Michael,

There is another member of the state who has just ordained by NACM, during the pandemic days when churches were not meeting.  He has been asking about a service for laying on hands.  I told him that he had been the only one that has responded to any email I have sent out concerning getting together.  I invited him to one of church services, in Hancock to have his service. because we have been meeting regularly at church.  So I left it to him when he wants this service done.   So, hang on for a few days, he is going to notify me a time of his convenience, and I will let the rest of the state know when we will be having a “Laying on of hands” in Hancock Ma.  Thanks for the response.

Chuck Mosher State Elder Massachusetts

Pastor  Hancock Baptist Church Hancock, Mass.

Bruce Caley
      Participant

I might be able to come.

Michael Burns
      Participant

Excellent! Praise God!

Heidi Martin
      Participant

Hi there
      My name is Heidi Martin and I am located in Franklin Ma. I was wondering if you already met. On zoom?

Heidi Martin
      Participant

Hi there
      My name is Heidi Martin and I am located in Franklin Ma. I was wondering if you already met. On zoom?

Heidi Martin
      Participant

Hi there

Heidi Martin
      Participant

Hi there

Heidi Martin
      Participant

Hi there

Charles Mosher, Elder MA

Hello Heidi Martin,

I am so very glad you wrote to us.  I was born and grew up in Franklin, and went to school there, graduated in 74 until I moved out at 21 years only to move to NH.  I hardly recognize the place any more.

No We have not met as yet, but I have been trying to plan one.  I was hoping that we could have a laying hands and ordination service at my church in Hancock soon.  The person that was looking to have his laying on of hands has not verified he was actually ready yet.  But I wanted to let you know that we are getting close to planning one or at least a Zoom meeting .

So, Heidi, keep in touch and you will be getting together soon.

If there is a need to contact me, my info is at the bottom of this thread.

Blessings in Christ;

Chuck Mosher Massachusetts state Elder

Pastor Hancock Baptist Church

Hancock, Ma.  978-502-0131

Heidi Martin
      Participant

That’s great. My email is actually wholehealthvisions@protonmail.com.
      For some reason I can’t change it in NAC
      Warmest regards
      Heidi Martin

Kevin Allen
        Participant

This is good. I was reading this thread and it looks like Ms Martin asked the right question. I would like to be part of the zoom meet if possible. I live in Westfield, MA. My email is metawriter@yahoo.com

Michael Burns
      Participant

I would love to take part in a laying on of hands and have been verified. 🙂

Thank You,

Blessings in the Lord,

Mike

kadorothy
      Participant

I was hoping that we could have a laying hands and ordination service at your church in Hancock soon.
      KEN DOROTHY
      KENDOROTHY26@GMAIL.COM

kadorothy
      Participant

“I was hoping that we could have a laying hands and ordination service at your church in Hancock soon.
      KEN DOROTHY
      KENDOROTHY26@GMAIL.COM

Charles Mosher, Elder MA

Brother Ken,

It was a pleasure to talk with you on the phone  on the 18th.  I am in the process of forming a meeting on some Sunday afternoon to have a service for the laying on of hands on those who have been recently ordained in the service of Christ,  I will let you know when that is very soon.  There is a brother I believe in Penn. who is asking about coming to Mass. for this event.  Seeing that he is the farthest out mileage and time, I was going to leave it to his ability to get here, and after have a time of food and fellowship.

I will be sending a memo out for this event when it is settled.

In the service of the Lord;

Chuck Mosher Mass. state elder

Charles Mosher, Elder MA

To our Massachusetts Members:

It sounds like that the opportunity to have a get together is widening greatly.  There are many that want to get together and have a laying on of hands and ordination. Many get ordained but have no service to celebrate.  So, for all those seeking to have an ordination service  please let me know and I will be back with all those to set up a day when we can all have a ceremony at my church in Hancock.

All others are indeed invited to take part in this event.

May God truly enrich you and bless you.

Chuck Mosher State elder Massachusetts

Pastor  Hancock Baptist Church, Hancock MA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Announcements

12-02-2021 @ 11:50 EST Temporary log in problem is now fixed.

Search: Frequently Asked Questions

Group Moderators

Member Chat 
Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Upcoming Events

No event found!

Bible Search