• 5 days, 7 hours ago

Members

State meeting

Dashboard Forums Illinois State meeting

• Author
      Curtis Stanbery
      Participant

Dear Elder Wright

I sent you an E mail and I want to be sure you get it. Please let me know what you think. Blessings Curtis.

Bobb Wright, Illinois State Coordinating Elder
      • *State: Illinois
      • *City: Lansing
      • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Minister of Administration

Bro. Curtis,

I did receive the email, and everything appears to be a well thought out plan.  Abundant thanks to your ministry team for all your efforts thus far.

I did respond to email with suggestions to invite other members to chime in on the proposed plan and express their participation.  There have been several inquiries regarding the Laying on of Hands blessings ceremony.  We will need a tally of the number of members participating in this event.

As always, I am the greatest supporter of all that the Planning Committee presents to our group for fellowship, prayer, worship and networking.  My calendar has the date as tentative/committed.

Please feel free to reach out to Executive Elder Rodger for any assistance in making an official announcement via our entire website with all the details that you have planned thus far.  We can then make reference to the finalized plan and advertise on our site as well, for members to commit to the date, location and participation.

Also, if you require a NACM sponsored dedicated conference line for calls with other planning committee members, he can provide that as well.  Many members are now using virtual platforms for any required meetings for strategic planning and resources purposes.  I am supportive of your team taking the lead and deciding if any pre-planning meetings are necessary and/or required to finalize plans for the gathering.

We are very close to the actual projected date, so announcements are crucial to ensure everyone interested has time to plan accordingly.

I will need to research our website to get procedures for Certificates to provide for participants in the ordination confirmation process and re-familiarize myself with all the tenets of the state gathering in the next couple days to ensure we will be in compliance with NACM guidelines and procedures for group gatherings.

Again, thanks to your ministry team for stepping up with a heartfelt desire to provide a location for the planned upcoming event.

IHS

Bro. Bobb Wright

Curtis Stanbery
      Participant

The church has confirmed the date of May 21st for use of the church, and the worship team has also confirmed with me as well. I just sent a message to Elder Niemeier about the meeting and the details. I have not been able to reach Michele Wright  thus far. I have messaged her through NACM, I do not have a phone number or e-mail for her. I thought I did but am unable to find it at this time. If she is unable to be the MC I could do it, but prefer to  have others involved as well. If she is unable, perhaps one of those you mentioned that want to help may have interest in this? or perhaps help in keeping track of those coming and those needing the laying on of hands.

I know we do not have a lot of time and I’m kind of rushing things, I apologize for this as I am leaving next week and want to get as much done as possible before hand.

Thank you much for all you do, many blessings, Curtis

promiselandmin_05@yahoo.com

Lisbeth Lefler
      Participant

Curtis –

Let us know how we can help!

Bro. Curtis,

I know that you provided a tentative program schedule earlier, by chance, do you have a completed schedule of activities for the event, that you could share with the group at large?

Again, you team has done amazing work!

Bro. Bobb

Curtis Stanbery
      Participant

We will begin at  12:00 we will serve a light lunch, To give some extra time for late arrivals we could pray for the food at 12:10-15 (Brother Dirk lefler)

Then at 1:00 pm Bother Lefleran will open the meeting with prayer, welcome, and introduce Elder Bob Wright at that time.

Then worship thereafter, about 30 minutes

Then about 1:30-1:45 or so, Bother Lefler again introduce Elder Bob Wright and he will  speak and  conduct the laying on of hands.

Then that Bother lefler will introduce our guest speaker, Pastor Kevin Simburger.

After the speaker Brother lefler can conduct the door prize drawing.

Then Elder Wright will again join Brother Lefler  for any closing remarks, prayer

Then after that there will be time for pictures, fellowship etc.

Directions; take the loop around Decatur interstate 72 to exit 138. Turn right/west onto Rt 121. About a half mile is Bearsdale Road. Turn North/ Right onto Bearsdale, then immediately turn right onto Ash Ave. follow signs.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.8974444,-89.0063159,16z

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Good morning All, </p>
      We are thankful for the opportunity for fellowship in truth and spirit of God’s Word!

We are moments away from the beginning of the Illinois Annual State NACM gathering on minister members, ministry family teams, and family guests, to include belly ordained candidates for receipt of the prayerful blessings if the “laying on of hands ” ordination confirmation ceremony!

We are  asking all who are unable to attend today, to pray for us and the great time of fellowship,  worship and service to the Lord!

Yours in Christ,

Bro. Bobb Wright,

NACM

Coordinating State Elder- Illinois

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

you're currently offline