1) List one way in which a leader can help someone discover their gifting without making it obvious that they are being “lead” in the direction of personal growth.
2) What does it mean to guide others to a heart of service (in the church and in the business world?
3) How might you benefit by leading people with whom you may have a personality conflict?
4) Why is attitude so important to Leadership?
5) What does this statement mean to you: Leaders are to empower people, as opposed to exercising power over them?
The Benefits and Dangers of Using a Concordance “At first, the gods cu...
WHY CHRISTIANS BREAK FELLOWSHIP We Christians are an interesting breed beca...
How an Ordained Minister Grows Through Reflective Practice Ordained M...