This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
      Cathy Aumack
      Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They said I couldn’t.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They said I wouldn’t.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>So I did.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Said they didn’t believe in me.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Said I couldn’t because of my circumstance. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Said I couldn’t because of my past.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Said it hadn’t been done before.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I said: So what.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>You can make excuses, you can complain about people’s attitudes, and you stay in the same spot forever. Or you can commit to yourself and work towards becoming someone that no one thought you could ever be. People who get ahead in life, they leave the excuses behind go in search of the possibilities.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>You may have had a tough life. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>You might still have it really tough. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>It isn’t going to get any easier while you’re sitting around waiting for it to get easier.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I see it all the time. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>People with almost identical life stories. Painful, tragic lives.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>One gets stuck. Chooses to live in the pain. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Forever repeating the reasons they CAN’T succeed, they CAN’T get ahead. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The other one uses the pain as the reason why they MUST change. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They use the pain as the fuel to give them Strength.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Use the people who don’t believe in them as their jet fuel. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Their Motivation to keep fighting. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Can’t is not part of their vocabulary.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Life doesn’t go their way. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They don’t say Why Me? They say Try Me.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Things don’t go their way they just keep moving things out of their way.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Moving forward.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Never Backward.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Always Forward.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Always…</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Failed a few times. …  Start over again.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Didn’t get to go to college. … Find another way to learn. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>People did you wrong. …Get new people.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Too many people believe life is against them.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Too few people understand life is full of challenges; that it’s tough.  </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>But that’s all it is–A Tough Challenge.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I accept the challenge.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I work, not just on current challenges, but on myself. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I plan to win. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I don’t just want to win one day, one battle–</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I want to win all the battles…</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I want to win every day.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>So I work on myself. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I study the new Information. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I learn the new Skills. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I connect with the new Resources. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>One project ends and I start the next. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Information, Skills, Resources. Repeat.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Information. Skills. Resources. Repeat.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>“People” don’t believe in me? So What.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I don’t need them to believe in me.</span>

God believes in me.

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I believe in Me. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>That’s all that matters. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Isn’t it?</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They aren’t doing the work – I AM.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They aren’t fighting for the dream – I am.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They aren’t developing the vision – I am.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They aren’t working for the goal – I am..  </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>They don’t define my success – I do.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Excuses.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I had plenty.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Nobody gets a perfect life. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>We all face challenges. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>We all have a Cross we bear.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>That’s life. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>You can be a Victim or you can be a Victor.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Choose…</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Then Own Your CHOICE.</span>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.