Home Forums Recovery Ministries: Overcoming Chemical Dependency Recovering From Mental Depression Medication

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,  I am  Chaplain  Paula  Tolefree

I am  here to  minister  and  be  minister to.  I  have  been  recovering  from  Mental  Depression  Medication and  this  is not  easy.  I  am  learning  to  cope  with  new  skills  in  the   Bible lessons  and  my  Spiritual   Journey  Recovery Journal.   I am  learning  how to  talk  to  God  in  a  different way.  Since  I have  depend  on Mental Medication  for  26 years,  I am now  learning  to  depend  on  God  instead  of.   I  did  not  know  that  I  was  weak  in  this  area  and  my  problem  using  the  medication had  become  obsessive  addictive  and  my behavior  was  just  as  obsessive.  I  can now  live  the free life  that  God  has  intended  for  me  to  live  and  lead.  I  can  always have use  for my  sisters and  brothers  companionship and  ministering   in  this  group.  I  need  you and  I am here if  you need  me.  I have  overcome  a  lot of battles of addiction and  this is  another  one.  I have  taught  Drug  Abuse,  Alcoholic  Abuse  and  now  I  will  be  able  to  teach and  minister  Medication,  [e.g.  Opioid  Abuse,  Mental  Meds,  Abuse],  Abuse.  God is  the source  that will carry  us  through  it  all for  the rest  of our   lives.  Let us unite to join  hands  with  God as we  heal  and  survive  through  the  Father, Son and Holy  Spirit.  Amen.  P.S  I  have  been  recovering  from  this med, since  Jan,  9th,  2019.  Amen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.