God Knows Every Single Detail
Psa 139:2-6; 17-18
- I’m an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking.
- You know when I leave and when I get back; I’m never out of your sight.
- You know everything I’m going to say before I start the first sentence.
- I look behind me and you’re there, then up ahead and you’re there, too– your reassuring presence, coming and going.
- This is too much, too wonderful– I can’t take it all in!
- Your thoughts for me–how rare, how beautiful! God, I’ll never comprehend them!
- I couldn’t even begin to count them– any more than I could count the sand of the sea. Oh, let me rise in the morning and live always with you!