Personality Types have been categorized as:
An individual is either primarily Extraverted or Introverted
An individual is either primarily Sensing or iNtuitive
An individual is either primarily Thinking or Feeling
An individual is either primarily Judging or Perceiving
By knowing these types we can identify our natural preferences, strength,s and weaknesses. Also we will be more inclined to notice these things in others; thereby, equipping us to communicate with them more effectively.
Before proceeding, take a moment and read the content of this link: http://www.personalitypage.com/four-prefs.html
1) Follow this link and take the brief test to determine your personality type: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Note: after taking the test, be sure to remember what type it says you are (example ENTJ, ISFP, etc.)
2) Explore this link to get an overview of what the types mean: http://www.personalitypage.com/info.html
3) Follow this link and read about your particular personality type (this is essential to the assignments in this unit): http://www.personalitypage.com/four-temps.html
1) Are you Extraverted or Introverted? What does it mean to be Extraverted/Introverted? Do you agree with this outcome of the test regarding yourself?
2) Are you Sensing or iNtuitive? What does it mean to be Sensing/iNtuitive? Do you agree with this outcome of the test regarding yourself?
3) Are you Thinking or Feeling? What does it mean to be Thinking/Feeling? Do you agree with this outcome of the test regarding yourself?
4) Are you Judging or Perceiving? What does it mean to be Judging/Perceiving? Do you agree with this outcome of the test regarding yourself?
5) What was your complete personality type (example, ENTJ)? What does it mean to be defined as this type? Do you agree with the test results?
6) Pick a person from the Bible that you think had your personality type and tell why.
7) What have you found to be most enlightening about this assignment?
8) How can knowing these things improve your interpersonal relations?