State Gatherings in SEPTEMBER 2022 (click on the State’s name (blue lettering) for detailed information
- SEPT 10 TENNESSEE (Mid State)
- SEPT 17 ALABAMA
- SEPT 18 FLORIDA
- SEPT 24 NORTH CAROLINA
- OCT 15 1st TEXAS STATE NACM GATHERING
- Check your State webpage on the NACM website to see if your State will be planning a Gathering!
- LINKS TO NACM STATE GROUPS
- LEADERSHIP HALL (leadership development) – free NACM website online course
- The NACM CHRISTIAN CHAPLAINCY COURSE (prepare for community/volunteer level chaplaincy: required for NACM chaplain license/credentials)
- SoulCare 101: Ministering to Unsaintly Saints (learn how to help people/Christians face, address & overcome their real root issues & experience true, lasting change)
- SoulCare 102: Overcoming Root Issues – the 7 Step Recovery Process (sequel to 101)
- Essential Elements for Effective Ministry Leadership (John Maxwell based) – including personal coaching to develop the skills
- SPEAKING UP! Domestic Violence Training for Christian Ministers (grad level (but easy to understand) course by Dr Nancy Murphy, expert in Christian principles of abuse recovery; amazing discount on tuition (only $37 for NACM member ministers): know how to effectively minister to even Christians with domestic violence/abuse issues (occurring increasingly in these times).
Meet NACM Member MINISTER MAXMILLER MANGENI (ministering in Bungamo, Kenya, Africa)
In our teen years she got pregnant with her daughter Nafula, but the father soon left them. Now things were even harder; trying to care for her child often with no stable home, working as a nanny where she could (often terribly mistreated, even driven to living in the streets with her small child in arms). But she continued to look to the Lord, and He always brought her through.
Max joinged Harbingers Bible School and Missionary Institute, completing her diploma in theology and biblical studies. She’s also attended several church trainings, youth conferences, taking every opportunity to minister to children, youth, women, preaching and teaching whenever and wherever she could: wherever the Lord would open an opportunity. Her vision, her dream in Christ, is to establish her own ministry (after a couple disappointing experiences trying to serve through a couple churches) for lost children, youth, women, helping them with their situations much like she went through: help them come to Christ, address their problems, and disciple them in Christ to be strong in the Lord!
[On her PROFILE webpage, click on MESSAGE to send her an encouraging word in the Lord and introduce yourself as a fellow minister in Christ!]