members

How to Navigate Profiles

4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Seymour Helps
      Pastor Robert Booker
      Participant

In the past when I opened any group, or done anything, I could look at my points. Are we not doing that anymore? It isn’t anywhere on my pages.

Pastor Robert Booker
      Participant

In the past when I opened any group, or done anything, I could look at my points. Are we not doing that anymore? It isn’t anywhere on my pages. the video to update: It doesn’t work, I continue to get the THIS IS A VIDEO TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE ”  then continue. I get that over and over.

Dirk Lefler
      Participant

I am curious if this is a problem I am causing or if others have it as well. It seems when I click on “send a message” to a user from their profile it never goes through. I do get the box to enter the message, but when I try to send it I am taken back to the message with a notice at the top of the page that it did not send. I have tried it many different ways without success. Thoughts?

Mary Glaser, Hospitality Elder

I am having the same problem for sending out, Happy Birthdays Cards!
      Not only that I can read everyone’s history from where they grew up, testimonies, and so forth. I cannot send encouragement out because it will not let me.

I am sorry I cannot help you with this problem Dirk because I cannot even help myself!

Dirk Lefler
      Participant

No problem Mary! Thanks for your reply. I wanted to post it to make sure it was not a singular problem on my side. I’m sure it will be worked out 🙂

topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Groups Tutorial

Opens in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
description

This group exists to offer tutorials about how to make the best use of the features offered by our fellowship network.

Group Administrators

Updates