Profile Photo

OREGON

• Public Group
  • 3 days, 11 hours ago

Members

Introduction of Rev. Randall Wood as the new Coordinating Elder for Oregon.

Dashboard Forums OREGON Introduction of Rev. Randall Wood as the new Coordinating Elder for Oregon.

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Randall Wood
    • *State: Oregon
    • *City: Cottage Grove
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Pastor

Dear Fellow Members of the NACM. My name is Randall (Randy) Wood. I have recently accepted the responsibilities of serving you as your Coordinating Elder for Oregon. I am humbled to think that I can assist you as we minister together in these challenging days. I would like to get to know each of you and learn more about your ministry. I realize many have credentials for a variety of reasons. I am a pastor of a local fellowship in Creswell, Oregon. I have been a pastor for many years and have had the honor to help others begin their ministry and/or encourage those who were having specific issues. I am here to offer any assistance that would help you lead souls into the Kingdom of God. My contact information is located in my profile. If you want to visit my church you are welcome anytime. The church name is Walker Church, 32904 England Rd. Creswell, Oregon 97426. Call the church office at 541-649-1800 if you need directions. I will be sending out emails every week starting today. May the God of hope fill you with all  joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope. Rom. 15:13 NKJV.  Randall Wood, Elder

James Randall
    Participant
    • *State: North Caroina
    • *City: Lewisville
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Chaplain

Greetings brother Wood,

I pray your time here will be blessed and multiplied through all you meet!

yiC

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.