Profile Photo

NACM CHAPLAINCY PROGRAM

• Public Group
  • 4 hours, 51 minutes ago

NACM HIGHLY INTERESTED

• Author
      Pastor Kennith Harvey
      Participant

Since submitting an application and once NACM program has reviewed and spproved it This is a God  pathway, I have come across. I am 14 credit hour short of completing my Christian Counseling degree, which will allow me to hold double bachelor degree — first a BA in Business. Management. CE units and webnars to reinforce ministries service and coaching skills [certify Life Coach]. I look forward to applying for the Chapliancy program. More details to follow.  Keep serving our Lord!

Rodger Niemeier, Exec Elder
      Keymaster

Sounds like your are making good progress, Ken.  If I can be of help, you can email me at:

Rodger.Niemeier@nacministers.org   (I oversee the NACM Chaplaincy program and course)

God bless and lead you clearly in the path of His calling for how He wants to use you in ministry!

Pastor Kennith Harvey
      Participant

Hello Exec Niemeier,

I will email you at the email address given (Rodger.Niemeier@nacministers.org). I had teleconference today with Academic advisor, Liberty University, discussion completion to academic endeavors. You currently have the Chaplaincy application for your review and action. Degree Plan and other document requested during conference with Academic Advisor. God bless!

Michael Mooney, Exec. Elder
        Keymaster

Greetings Brother Kennith, I also am a graduate of LU.  I have a Bachelor of Science in Religion, and a Master of Business Administration from Liberty.

Pastor Kennith Harvey
      Participant

Hello Rodger Niemeier, Exec Elder,

I have registered for the NACM Chaplaincy Course… as noted in the email you replied to. I sent a response with attachments. The CPR course is completed (certificate of completion available when requested) mentioned during introduction regards to the program. Also the reference materials (books) has been ordered.

The Ministry of Presence will not arrive until June 10, 2020, although I was offered an introductory read through Kindle. The British cleric offer an interesting view of definition “religion in America. According to him, “Grape Nuts and Christian Science,” offers a non practical view of the christian society perceptions.

The Crisis & Trauma counseling will not arrive May 28, 2020. I suspect it will match what I have read so far.

Please let me know if you received the emails or additional guidance you wish to share.

Brother K Harvey

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Groups Tutorial

Opens in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
description

This group presents the NACM CHAPLAINCY PROGRAM.

Use the LINKS in the group’s TOOLBAR (above) to access these features:

HOME: post brief greetings, comments, & updates, or ask a question; others can reply to your post.

INFO: you’re presently on the INFO webpage: introduces the theme of the group

MEDIA: images, articles or videos posted (subject to admin approval)

FORUM: for posting DISCUSSIONS: YOU WILL FIND A WRITTEN OUTLINE OF THE NACM CHAPLAINCY PROGRAM THERE.

CHAT: for real time conversation with members present in the group

MEMBERS: list of all members in this group; provides means to contact them

GALLERY: relevant documents/articles for this particular group

Group Administrators

Updates