Profile Photo

MENS MINISTRIES

• Public Group
  • 4 days, 2 hours ago

The virus

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
      Pastor Robert Booker
      Participant

Many churches have closed their doors so to keep others safe. I know that is happening throughout America. The thing is; what have we been doing? I believe God is still working, so we should be too. I belong to a number of Social sites and I talk on them about three times a day. I make sure a prayer is put out. I am working on my second writing on the book of Revelation and will have it out this week. I really need to work on this weekly.

It isn’t really a men’s ministry, that is true. However, as men we should never stop putting the Word of God out to others. Posting on Facebook, Linkedln, twitter and so many more does get the word out.

Never stopping being active.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Groups Tutorial

Opens in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
description

This fellowship group is for those interested in and engaging in MEN’S MINISTRIES: fellowship here, share ideas, pray for one another!

Use the LINKS in the group’s white TOOLBAR (above) to access these features:

HOME: post brief greetings, comments, updates, or ask questions; others can reply to your post.

INFO: you’re presently on the INFO webpage: introduces the theme of the group

MEDIA: where you can post a picture, article or video (subject to admin approval)

FORUM: for posting DISCUSSIONS: room for multiple responses

CHAT: for real time conversation with members presently online

MEMBERS: list of all members in this group; provides means for connecting

GALLERY (if there is one): relevant documents/articles for this particular group

Group Administrators

Updates