4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      George Meilahn
      Participant
      • *State: CA
      • *City: Antioch

Fellow Ministers,
      How does Monday mornings from 10:00 am to 11:00 am sound to meet via Zoom for prayer and encouragement? I would like input from fellow ministers before we start meeting. The goal is to start in December. Elder George

Nathalie Mvondo
      Participant
      • *City: Davis

My Monday schedule can be flexible, so the listed time or any other would work for me. Thank you for asking.

Vincent Grissom
      Participant
      • *State: California
      • *City: Victorville

Yes, Monday from 10 to 11 in December should work out fine for me. Have a great Lord’s day!

Natalie Abigail
      Participant
      • *State: MA
      • *City: Boston

Greetings,

Yes that sounds great! I am hoping within about a year to be in CA. I am not in CA yet. I joined to start meeting and fellow shipping with folks there, now and get to know people and the needs of God as you all see them! Who knows, maybe one day I will be sitting in a church house service with you! Until we share again,

have a better than great and blessed walk with Jesus!

Nathalie Mvondo
      Participant

Hello, I hope you’re all doing well. Thank you all for your replies. Please, note the new log in information:

Meeting ID: 897 9017 8677
      Passcode: 000404
      Here’s the zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89790178677?pwd=OThCaGFvd1VZUkh4enNRaFFGbFRXZz09
      Please, see below for the suggested format and further details for our meetings. We will start this Monday. Let us know if you have any questions, i look forward to us getting together!

Blessings, Nathalie.

Nathalie Mvondo
      Participant

Warm greetings! We hope to see some of you at 10 this morning for our first prayer meeting. Have a good week, blessings!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Updates

Be sure to send a “friend request” to the Elder(s) of this group.  Also keep an eye out for the next “laying on hands” gathering in your state.

Group Moderators

New Report

Close