Profile Photo

NACM Announcements & Updates!

• Public Group
  • 2 days, 18 hours ago

Members

Celebrating 10 Years of Service!

Dashboard Forums NACM Announcements & Updates! Celebrating 10 Years of Service!

last updated by Mary Glaser 2 months ago
12 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      Michael Mooney, NACM Exec. Elder
      Keymaster
      • *State: SC
      • *City: Greenville

Praising the Lord! On March 26 2009, NACM was born and recognized by the state of SC as a legal entity. Today we celebrate 10 years!

• In the expression of God’s creativity, Genesis chapter 1 states that “God said…” 10 times.

This is a very exciting time for new members! This is because they join with us during a time of “new beginnings” on a new platform (much like our early founders who continue with us today). We encourage them to join our leaders in becoming agents of change in a time of preparation for a new decade! We welcome you to our family and look forward to growing together in all the Lord has in store for the future.

Michael Mooney, Exec. Elder

Mary Glaser
      Participant
      • *State: Missouri
      • *City: Saint Louis

Amen!

Robert Booker
        Participant
        • *State: Texas
        • *City: El Paso

Ten years of service to our Lord and Savior. Wonderful. I am honored to be a part of it. Even though this has been a hard year for my wife and myself, the NACM has help us with prayers and kind words. Thank you Elder Mooney

Ricardo Vaca Gianella
      Participant
      • *State: Maryland
      • *City: Bladensburg

Glory to God, Amen !

Damon-Anthony Reed
      Participant
      • *State: Pennsylvania
      • *City: Effort

Congratulations Elder Mooney! Thank you for having the wisdom to heed the call of God by way of NACM on your life. May your perseverance, and obedience in the faith be richly rewarded even more so by the increased fruit bearing of the next 10 years through new members like myself to the glory of God!

Be blessed!

Richard L Collins, Pa State Coordinating Elder
      Participant
      • *State: PA
      • *City: Muncy

Your answering the call to service and your commitment equipping servants have impacted many lives. I can only speak for myself. Your guidance, mentoring, and friendship has made all of the difference in my spiritual life and my walk with the LORD. I am excited to see what the next 10 years will bring and seeing our friendship grow.

Thank you seem a bit slim but I’ll say it anyway. Thank you Brother Michael for everything

Craig Dallendorfer
      Participant
      • *State: NJ
      • *City: Piscataway

I just saw this, – in my periodic, long gaps, – review of the online platform. I feel moved to comment, if even some time after it’s original post. That’s how it may go “online” and “here”, so…

Yes, I remember when first started.

As one, – not that this matters, but as a “frame of reference” only, – as one who’s attended “Commission on Higher Education and accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)” schools, “seminary, school of theology, theological seminary, or divinity school is an educational institution for educating students in scripture…”, label them as one may, NACM has been, and maintained itself as a Godly blessing.

The “first members”  of NACM are still around, if not passed on and then, here with us with the Lord.

For me, as one that has been criticised for “not declaring” a denomination – how I then arrived here at that time, for when I need a “secular” document “credential”, I have no hesitation in referring to NACM.

Yes, it has changed in the online look and feel and membership and general processes of “it” online. However, I am sure, if I ask a question or were to engage online, – I’d get the same tone and character of engagement from that period of time. Being an “online” anchored entity, in that prior comment I feel it demonstrates how I feel, and what I felt to then, now say, share.

Credentials don’t really come up. I remember on encounter where, in that context, a person simply just started their conversation, not knowing whom I was (?), so to speak, – but, did, it would seem, for what that may mean. Otherwise, nonetheless, every State, and, or otherwise “Corporation” is different; and so, there you go, and here I am. I am grateful for NACM existing as it is.

All who are with the Lord Jesus Christ, minister to each other, well, and via His Holy Spirit as vessels of Him, for each other.

– I am glad I stopped by today, and hope this finds all, “new and old”, well.

Gordon Winans
      Participant
      • *State: FL
      • *City: Brooksville

What a blessing NACM has been to me and so many of us, thank you!

Steve Davis
      Participant
      • *State: Kentucky
      • *City: Ferguson

Hallelujah…Amen

Judylynn Burleson
      Participant
      • *City: New Boston

Congratulation!!!!!!

Executive Elder Mooney

NACM is a blessing, though I am not here a lot,

trying to change, where I can be here more and take

more classes. Member since 2017.

Thank you for the vision the Lord gave you.

It has been a God given gift to me & many here.

God bless you

and everyone who belongs to NACM

Jacqueline
      Participant
      • *City: Houston

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So Thankful to our Heavenly Father for this ministry..May you be blessed with inumerable years of longevity.

Jacqueline, MOG

Angelo Gallego
      Participant
      • *State: Delaware
      • *City: Middletown

Brother Michael, congratulation on your stewardship and faithfulness to our Lord Jesus the Christ.

Without you brother I would not be here with you along with all my brothers and sisters in Christ in NACM.

Mary Glaser
      Participant
      • *State: Missouri
      • *City: Saint Louis

Thank you so much for me being a part of NACM. May the Lord Bless you you Michael Mooney.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Updates

Be sure to send a “friend request” to the Elder(s) of this group.  Also keep an eye out for the next “laying on hands” gathering in your state.

New Report

Close