- 09/15/2019 at 12:41 am #265236
Hello to all, I play keyboard and a little guitar. At times the desire to play is overwhelming and I am hungry so to speak. At other times its as if the tap has turned off completely . I would be interested to hear your experiences
- 10/02/2019 at 1:48 pm #265402Mike HellandParticipantPoints: 40
I agree, there are times where I can sit the keyboard (piano) for hours, or until my back tightens up. Or will play my Bass guitar the same way.
Like most things in life, our passions tend to ebb and flow.
What I feel is important is that we dont lose the drive, desire, passion entirely, and allow ourselves time and space to come back to it when appropriate
- 10/02/2019 at 4:02 pm #265407
- 10/02/2019 at 4:02 pm #265408
- 10/02/2019 at 4:02 pm #265409
- 10/02/2019 at 4:02 pm #265410
- 10/02/2019 at 4:03 pm #265411
- 10/02/2019 at 4:03 pm #265412
- 10/02/2019 at 4:03 pm #265413
- 10/02/2019 at 4:03 pm #265414
- 10/24/2019 at 2:29 am #273860
Hi to all fellow musicians! I have recently bought a new keyboard stand. I have bought several cheap ones in the past but this is false economy. This time I invested in a quality stand. It is awesome, easy to put up or down with a lever. It does not wobble but sits perfectly balanced. Thank you Lord.
<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>
- 10/26/2019 at 12:11 am #274704
“I encourage you to surrender yourselves to God to be his sacred, living sacrifices. And live in holiness, experiencing all that delights his heart. For this becomes your genuine expression of worship.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.