Home Forums Oregon Coordinating, activating Oregon NACM

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Todd L Thomas
      Participant

I’m Todd L Thomas, just looking to connect with other Pastors/Ministers in Oregon. I’d like to start a forum here on NACM and prayerfully begin doing a once a month get-together with others in our state. Maybe we could start a NACM Oregon page on Facebook as well.

David Qotsaisaw
      Participant

Hi Todd,

I’m interested in meeting other NAC ministers in Oregon as well.  I’m in the Rogue Valley and busy with the ongoing fire disaster.  I work in Jackson County SAR as well as in an Air Force Auxiliary.  I’m more orienting to chaplaincy on the street but a network of NACM Oregon folks would be great to develop.

David

“Here am I, Lord, send me”

Todd L Thomas
      Participant

Sounds great, David. I’m in Medford, don’t think that’s too far from you. praying for an army and guidance from above. Bless you…

David Qotsaisaw
      Participant

Not far at all, I’m in Talent.  When some of this fire madness subsides, we should contact each other and see if there is something we’d like to work on together.  I know of so many people who want to know the Word of God but don’t trust a church to tell them it second hand.  Maybe a gathering of people to ask questions together of the Bible to find the answers in context of scripture would have some traction.

Anyway, it’s good to meet you.  I don’t do facebook or social media, but email and posts here work fine.

David

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.