Home Forums* Christian Musicians Fellowship Have you considered Reply To: Have you considered

Janice Wright
Participant
    • *State: Texas
    • *City: MIDLOTHIAN
    • *Primary Interest in Ministry. : Evangelist

Every day when I awake my first thoughts is to enter GODS courts with praise and thanksgiving, for everything he has done and is doing. I teach my children it is a good thing to sing praises all day long unto the FATHER OF GLORY. Daily I hum, and hum because the JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH. I want people to SEE the glory of the LORD in my life. Without HOLY SPIRIT, CHRIST IN ME THE HOPE OF GLORY, I can do nothing on my own.
    When we are in a corporate worship setting, I really believe if I allow just the worship leaders to be like cheerleaders, sing and praise for me, and the people, I am allowing them to “KISS THE LORD FOR ME.” You would not allow someone to kiss your signifigant other for you, so why when you go to church, and you not enter into personal PRAISE UNTO THE KING OF KINGS!! Just thinking and sharing my life. I am almost 69 years old and I will tell you that I KNOIW THAT I KNOW, what I am saying. Serving my Lord since 19 years of age.