My Background includes, having worked & volunteered in just about every aspect of the ministry. Through the humble beginnings of scrubbing toilets & sweeping floors to preaching the gospel. I have served in the following Ministry positions:
- Youth Counselor
- Outreach Evangelist
- Children’s Pastor
- Youth Pastor
- Associate Pastor
- Senior Pastor & Church Planter
Education & Credentials
- Certified Minister through Berean School of the Bible w/The Assemblies of God
- Formerly held Licensure through Kingsway Fellowship International
- Currently Ordained through The National Association of Christian Ministers
- Currently Ordained through St. Luke Evangelical Christian Ministries
Senior Pastor of International Victory Church (Online Church)
“Our Mission is Global”
1. To Meet the Needs of the Homeless.
2. To Feed the Poor.
3. To Clothe those without the means to Clothe themselves.
4. To Build & Operate Shelters for Orphans, Runaways, those rescued from Human Slavery & Sex trafficking.
5. To Operate Shelters for Men, Women & Children currently living in Abusive situations.
6. To Work with & Finance Organizations who can get those suffering such atrocities out of their current situations.
7. To be a Church where people can come together as a global community to learn the Word of God, be challenged in their Christian walk, find fellowship with other believers World-Wide they might have never met otherwise.
8. To be a means of ministry to those who are shut in & unable to attend their closest local physical assembly of believers; for whatever reason.
9. To Train a New Generation of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Teachers & Pastors to reach this world with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. Expanding their focus from just local ministry to having a World-Wide focus & vision.
Basically, we aim to meet needs globally. To save the lost globally. To manifest the power of the Spirit of God globally & to see people healed & set free from bondage on a global scale.
Our Statement of Faith:
- All Scripture is inspired by God: 2 Timothy Ch. 3 verse 16, 2 Peter Ch. 1 verse 20-21
- The One True God: Deuteronomy Ch. 4 verse 39
- The Trinity: (God is eternally existent as one God with three distinct yet unified persons making up the Godhead of Father, Son & Holy Spirit): Genesis Ch.1 verse 26, Matthew Ch. 3 verses 16-17, Matthew Ch. 28 verse 19
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ: Isaiah Ch. 9 verses 6-7, John Ch. 1 verse 1, Colossians Ch. 1 verse 13-17
- The Fall of Man: Genesis Ch. 3 verses 1-7, Romans Ch. 5 verses 12-14
- The Salvation of Man: Romans Ch. 6 verse 23, Romans Ch. 10 verses 9-10, 2 Corinthians Ch. 5 verse 21, Gal. Ch. 2 verse 16
- Sanctification: Deuteronomy Ch. 10 verses 12-13, Deuteronomy Ch. 14 verse 2, Romans Ch. 12 verses 1-2
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit: Acts of the Apostles Ch. 1 verse 8, Acts of the Apostles Ch. 2 verse 4, Acts of the Apostles Ch. 8 verses 12-17, Acts of the Apostles Ch. 10 verses 44-46, Acts of the Apostles Ch. 11 verses 15-16
- The Nine gifts or Manifestations of the Holy Spirit: 1 Corinthians Ch. 12 verses 1-11
The Ascension Gifts of Christ or The Five-Fold Ministry Gifts: 1 Corinthians Ch. 12 verses 27-28, Ephesians Ch. 4 verses 7-16
- The Ascension Gifts of Christ or The Five-Fold Ministry Gifts: 1 Corinthians Ch. 12 verses 27-28, Ephesians Ch. 4 verses 7-16
- Divine Health & Healing: Mark Ch. 16 verse 18, 1 Peter Ch. 2 verse 24, 3rd John verse 2, James Ch. 5 verses 14-16
- Divine Deliverance: Matthew Ch. 10 verse 1, Matthew Ch. 18 verse 18, Mark Ch. 16 verse 17, Luke Ch. 9 verse 1, Luke Ch. 10 verse 19, 1 John Ch. 4 verse 4
- The Prosperity of the Believer: Psalm 35 verse 27, Proverbs Ch. 10 verse 22, 3rd John 2
- The Rapture of the Church: 1 Thessalonians Ch. 4 verses 13-18
- The Millennial Reign of Christ: Revelation Ch. 20 verses 1-6
- The Final Judgement: Revelation Ch. 20 verses 11-15
- The New Heavens & the New Earth: Revelation Ch. 21 verses 1-3 & 10
- Water Baptism: Acts of the Apostles Ch. 2 verses 36-39, Romans Ch. 6 verses 3-5
- Holy Communion: 1 Corinthians Ch. 11 verses 23-32
- Foot Washing: John Ch. 13 verses 4-16
We also now have a Sister Church in Kenya, Emmanuel Christian Fellowship. That is Pastored by my son in the faith, Pastor Paul Nandwa.
I praise God for everything He is doing. I feel tremendously blessed & humbled by His abundant mercy & grace.
International Victory Church C/O Pastor Christopher Morman
5311 Portside Place